Condominium Parking Lot Maintenance

ACPLM Condo Parking Lot Maintenance in Tampa and Orlando.

ACPLM is the preferred condo parking lot maintenance provider in the greater Tampa Bay area. If your condominium needs parking lot maintenance, repair, or installation, we’re ready to assist you. ACPLM has the workforce, technical skills, technology, and above all, the experience, to work any parking lot. We understand how to use asphalt to install superior parking lots better than any other parking lot and asphalt contractor in Florida.

Asphalt, used in 90% of parking lots in the US, is susceptible to extreme weather and naturally deterioration over time. Reinforced concrete, used in nearly all the remaining 10% of parking lots, is also affected by water and salt (calcium dioxide). If left unchecked, the deterioration can cause cracks, potholes, and significant integrity issues, possibly resulting in a partial or total failure of the parking structure.

Benefits of Condo Parking Lot Maintenance

The goal of condo parking lot maintenance is to slow down the speed and limit deterioration by minimizing the impact from environmental elements. Some of the benefits condominium associations can expect from ACPLM’s services include:

  • Protecting your investment: Think about the cost of installing a new parking lot. If you don’t want that investment to go down the drain, regular maintenance is necessary.
  • Prolonging the life of the parking lot: The average life of an asphalt parking lot is between 15 to 30 years. However, your parking lot can only last longer with proper parking lot maintenance.
  • Ensuring code compliance: The Americans with Disability Act (ADA) outlines maintenance practices required to keep parking lots accessible to disabled users. Failure to comply can attract a fine or lawsuit.
  • Preventing accidents and incidents: Parking lot cracks and potholes resulting from lack of maintenance can cause preventable accidents. The risk of incidents also increases if parking lot striping is not repainted regularly.
  • Business benefits: Regular maintenance improves the condo’s relationship with owners minimizes turnover in commercial properties, and makes residents proud of their community.

What Does the Maintenance Entail?

Condo parking lot maintenance entails:

  • Sealcoating: Sealcoating involves applying a sealcoat over the parking lot paving to protect the surface from UV light, harmful oils, gases, and other destructive substances. Sealcoating is required every 3-4 years.
  • Parking Lot Striping: Striping is the process of painting lines and other markings on the lot surface to make it easy for traffic and individuals to move in and out of the area. It’s required every three years or whenever the visibility of the original markings reduces by more than 25%.
  • Crack filling: Cracks on the parking lot surface often result in bigger problems, including under-layment washout, rutting, and bigger cracks. Eventually, it may also result in potholes.

Why Choose ACPLM?

ACPLM is the parking lot maintenance contractor of choice for condo associations in Tampa and Orlando, Florida. Our team has a combined 50 years of experience. We have the resources to manage and complete condo parking lot maintenance projects of any scale.

Above all, we’re a local company, fully invested in making The Tampa and Orlando communities a better place for residents and visitors.

Contact ACPLM Today for Condo Parking Lot Maintenance and Repair

If your condominium needs parking lot maintenance or repair, contact ACPLM now at 888-959-9637 to schedule a no-cost consultation.

Asphalt Paving Concrete Services Full Depth Reclamation
Golf Cart Path Paving Catch Basin Repairs Parking Lot Drainage
Petromat Installation ADA Ramp Sealcoating
Asphalt Patching Dumpster Pad Installation Parking Lot Striping
Asphalt Overlays Sidewalk Installation Parking Lot Maintenance
Speed Bumps Tennis Court Surfacing