Why should you choose ACPLM for parking lot installation?
Choosing the right contractor for parking lot installation will ensure you get the most out of your investment. Your decision is crucial since it could distinguish between proper installation or a parking lot in need of constant repairs and maintenance.
You want to hire professionals with experience and a long track record. One such contractor is ACPLM. With 50 years of experience in the industry in the Tampa Bay, ACPLM delivers consistent quality asphalt and concrete paving services. We work with HOAs, apartment complexes, businesses, churches, and other establishments throughout Florida.
Here are the benefits of hiring ACPLM for parking lot installation:
- Experience — The workers at ACPLM have a combined 50 years of experience. Our team will leverage years of experience to offer practical solutions for parking lot repair and asphalt maintenance. Our expertise enables them to develop the most efficient approach to parking lot installation.
- Fully licensed — ACPLM is a fully licensed parking lot contractor in Florida, meaning its clients are duly protected. An insurance bond covers any damage to your property.
- Avoid “do-overs” — ACPLM’s team will get the job done right the first time. Our team will go the extra mile to ensure your parking lot is installed properly to help you avoid costly repairs and maintenance.
- Versatility — ACPLM is also an expert at parking lot striping. So, you don’t need to hire another contractor to ensure your customers know how to navigate your parking lot. If you choose an inexperienced contractor, the markings will not last long as the paint fades due to improper application.
- Complete protection of the asphalt pavement — Asphalt installation needs proper sealcoating to prolong its life. The layer of protection prevents water from seeping underneath, which erodes the structure’s integrity. Sealcoating also stops oxidation that will prematurely deteriorate the pavement.
- Prevent concrete or asphalt breakdown — It’s critical to find an experienced contractor when installing a parking lot. Concrete and asphalt surfaces can easily sustain damage due to improper mixture and application. Moisture, chemical exposures, weather conditions, and vehicular traffic are the main enemies of asphalt and concrete. ACPLM workers are well-versed in concrete grading and base mix ratios to ensure compressive strength.
- Avoid litigation — We specialize in parking lot maintenance, pothole repair, crack filling, and asphalt repair. We ensure that the solid surface avoids gaps and cavities that may damage the tires of vehicles, while improper crosswalk markings expose pedestrians to danger. As a establishment, you must maintain your parking lot to avoid costly lawsuits.
- ADA-compliant — You are required to assign handicap parking spots if the parking lot installation is for public use. The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) outlines the guidelines for the proper installation of handicap parking. For example, you need to build a five-foot aisle next to the handicap parking spot to make it easier for the person to access the ramp.
The stripes and the color should also be blue and white to stand out from the rest of the parking spaces. Luckily, ACPLM has vast experience in making sure our clients are ADA-compliant.
- Proper drainage — Drainage is one of the most overlooked aspects of parking lot installation. Some contractors might guarantee curb appeal when installing asphalt pavement or concrete parking lots, but the problems lurk beneath. If not addressed, standing water will damage the asphalt surface. In addition, your customers might get into an accident because the parking lot is slippery.
- Free consultation — Finally, ACPLM will answer any questions you may need to ask regarding pothole repair and the paving process free of charge.
Do not delay any longer. Contact ACPLM Today
Reach out to our friendly staff at 813-633-0548 whether you are a small business, industrial factory, shopping mall, large corporation, or an organization. ACPLM offers free estimates for parking lot installation if you call our hotline today! Contact our team today for assistance with parking lot installation and maintenance.